CALL KAT TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TIME: 027 528 2746
Built in the 1950's by the present owners this home has stood the test of time and been the hub of many social and family events. The family home with well established gardens and a low maintenance exterior will offer the next family space, sunshine, access to the local schools and hospital while being in a quiet cul-de-sac not far from the centre of Nelson City - come see for yourself!
• Three double size bedrooms with built in storage
• Open plan kitchen and dining with views across the urban-scape
• Semi separate living area with sliders onto the balcony
• Spacious family bathroom with separate laundry and toilet facilities
• Sunny conservatory, home heating options of wood-burner and heatpump
• Large basement garage (no internal access) with room for storage and workbenches
• RV $475,000 (2018)
• Freehold Title 632 sqm
• NCC Rates approx $2599.31 per annum
• Insulation in ceiling and underfloor
• Desktop Rental Appraisal $440 - 460 per week
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Nelson Realty 2016 Limited Licensed REA (2008) t/a Kat Campbell & Co. Real Estate