TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING CALL KAT ON: 027 528 2746
Immaculately presented, this family size home is set amongst beautiful established gardens on a fully fenced and private section. Capturing all day sun, this is the ideal location for those wanting easy access to the local schools and shops. The Monaco waterfront, cafes and country pub are just a short stroll away, and the Taste Tasman cycle way is at your back door.
• Four bedrooms with built in robes, master with full ensuite and access to the covered patio
• Well appointed, the kitchen is of generous proportions featuring stone bench tops and lacquered cabinetry
• Inviting open plan design enhanced by high ceilings and french doors leading to the private garden
• Double glazing throughout with a log burner and two heat pumps, ideal for cooling in the summer months
• An addition to the living spaces, the conservatory offers a light filled retreat
• Double garage with internal access and off street parking.
*TO DOWNLOAD PROPERTY DOCUMENTS (COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER):http://bit.ly/9HoultCrDocuments
• Building Age Circa 1990's
• RV $640,000 (2018)
• Freehold Title 697 sqm
• Floor area 175 sqm (Includes conservatory)
• Total 4 car parks
• NCC Rates approx $3,112.77 pa
• Insulation in Ceiling
• Desktop Rental Appraisal $545-$575 pw
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Nelson Realty 2016 Limited Licensed REA (2008) t/a Kat Campbell & Co. Real Estate